Tuesday, June 10, 2008

similAr ?

Yesterday, I got shocked when one of my housemate asked me to pay attention to the picture he displayed in his msn. Oh my goodness…I shouted…since when I took this photo by using his hand phone…

THE GAL




ME




Eventually...i realised im being fooled...This housemate is so “social ABLE” that he got to know so many chicksSSS and girls everywhere everytime...Nevertheless,,he was shocked at first when this picture was shown by this girl and even thought that my picture has been hacked...heherr...To be frank...this girl really looked like me ler...but there are some differences when looked in detailed lar =)
Dont u think so?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the different is tis gal is younger than u ler:P

|oveiSintheAir said...

oh...sure lar...this housemate's "bau"...for sure he will know girlsSS who r younger lar...right??