Friday, June 27, 2008

D.I.E.T

Is time to pull my socks up or I’d fail in my diet plan…I had extravagant mealsSS (for me larr…especially supper) lately…

Last Tuesday--- dinner---Pizzas (mouth watering dinner)
Last Friday ---supper --- Loh Mee
Monday ---supper---Mushrooms Yam Rice ( deliciousS recipi from mummy )
Tuesday---supper---Egg TartSSSs (Huhu~ my favorites ler! wont miss de )
Wed---lunch---PizzA ( how can I resist the cheesy temptation ler ??! )
Thurs---supper---Claypot Lou Shu Fan ( Honestly..Being force to eat so..hehe)
Friday---lunch---KFC

CONSEQUENCES--- I turned to be moody and fretful in that week as a results of increasing weight…aiksS…My godness…OVERDOSE in self-pampering
Ms Silent_ _ _ _ must be very happy seeing me like this…DIET DIET DIET!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes! babe! great to hear this..haha...