Thursday, May 29, 2008

tHe Starting

Blogging…I didn’t expected myself to get into this “ blogaholic” a day. In fact, I wanted to blog N years ago. The life in office is so boresome. Can u imagine how SIEN am I staying in the office if I got no lab test on that respective day? Caffeine is not functioning at all as Im still feeling sleepy sometimes.... Hence, I kept myself occupied with writing. Surprisingly, I manage to write numerous pages of so called “diaries” in just a day as this was not happened once in my life time. My colleagues, my supervisor and manager passed by might think that I am getting into the rut of craziness as they thought I was writing the synopsis of the story book I read. SIEN SIEN SIEN…… There will be tones of mushrooms to be harvested eventually…In all, there is a conclusion made…I found myself more prone in typing rather than hand writing…kekeke…

No comments: