Thursday, May 29, 2008

internShip

It has been three weeks for my internship. During this period, I am given some lab works to handle. For instances, the Chloroform Number (CTR) , the Swelling Index, some Lab Dip Sample and Tensile Strength Test. To be frank, all these lab works are quite easy for me but I took almost 2-3 hours to accomplish everything for the reason that , I am trying to get myself bounded with some stuff instead of sitting in the office, browsing through the documents that I had already read for N times. Such monotonous life really drives me crazy. People working here are so busy that every one of them keep answering to the calls from other departments. There are too busy to spare some times for chatting, but to glue themselves in front of the computers. Oh my godness, what a hectic life! I am so jealous seeing some of u guys, manage to chat via MSN or surfing net as I wish Im given the chances too..haha…There is a computer available for me. But im so “paiseh” to do any other stuff for my entertainment since people around me is getting stuck in their respective work.

I am always glad to be assigned with any lab works. But the chloroform and the cyclohexane to be deal with are indeed a nuisance for me. The odour in the lab are so suffocative to make me almost fainted although I was wearing my mask. The workers, supervisors and the lab technicians there are so good enough to provide me helping hands and guidance in carrying out the work subjected. Undoubtedly, I am happy to stay in the lab as there is the only place for me to chat with people and crapping since my colleagues in the office are too busy.

In the 1st day, I was told that the café in this company is not so suitable for me to dine in since it is always occupied with the labors. I should be glad to have my colleagues Ms Lee, Ms Yong, Ms Chan and Ah huai to bring me for lunch everyday. Thank you very much. Luckily I have you all because I am not that familiar with Senawang at first.

People here are nice and take care of me so much. Here couples of appreciation to be forwarded to them, the guard, the clerk, my colleagues, my supervisor, the manager, lab technicians and even the foreign factory workers from Bangladesh, Myanmar……Actually, language barriers existed too. There is always funny stuff occurred. But thanks Puspa to be my interpreter FOC…=)

No comments: