Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Gas Law

I SWEAR I NEVER seen such a guy. Or…Shall I tag him as a gay?

Oh please DUDE…! Blindly “ small gasING ” over there can lead to a string of trouble.

Frankly speaking, your hideousness and frightful thought and action are quite an EYE-OPENER for me as I never came across these kinda people neither guys nor gals.

I am still wondering…okay…I have ard accepted the fact that, there are guys with such a narrow “gassing” level…hahahaha…I think I shall study back the Ideal Gas Law ? Henry’s Law ? N I found this lerrrr-- THE RAOULT’S LAW whereby…the heavy of a species increase with decreasing portion of gaseous phase. Erm…I guess so…heheheheheherrrrr~~~

In fact, I am not a girl fond of throwing accusations on people. I told myself to keep steady with the holistic “small gas” of u at first…But ended up wondering wondering…n wondering still…Really cant tahan de lerrrr

Okay…my dear dude, having arbitrary mindset and “unreasonable small gassing small actions” are tat off awful u noe? Don’t always keep lamenting over the lack of your knowledge and standards without having an appropriate thinking and perception. And I do think tats the essential part for u to ponder… It is for your own good.
Okay okay?

7 comments:

GeR said...

guy is always like that de la....accept first then change them...n don forget to study boyle's law..

|oveiSintheAir said...

guys always like tat?are u sure??????but tat guy is tat of dreadful lar u noe...really beh tahan...
BOYLE's Law??haharr...got to revise those thermodynamicsS liao!!!

Unknown said...

omg! thermodynamic suck!

|oveiSintheAir said...

cpy...undeniably...IT IS k?
Aiyo,,so rud_ la u...P U...!!!

Unknown said...

who is the rude one? haha.. u dun jia jia la..

Anonymous said...

erlo! Apa khabar? =)

|oveiSintheAir said...

hi~ soon seng...khabar baikk... *ishh* i should "bai nian" with u when u came seremban to meet joyce...I MISSED OUT the chance to get angpow from uUU~~~hehehe